We started with a simple idea.
INAT s.r.o. was established in 2006 and specialises in industrial automation for the automotive industry, where we provide comprehensive services from the analysis of problems, design of solutions, technical and material assurance, completion of project engineering documentation to the comprehensive implementation and successful commissioning of solutions with technical support.
Currently, we focus on the following services and solutions:
- Production and erection of steel structures
- Machine tool production – design and production of products
- Electrical engineering – production of switchboards, electrical installation work and electrical inspections.
- Steel plate cold-bending
- Milling – custom, small series and serial production
- Cold rolling of profiles
- Water jet cutting
- Professional surface treatments
- Drafting of electrical documentation, design and structural engineering for steel structures as well as electrical inspections.
Within our team of professionals, we believe that more than just the lowest price quote is needed to satisfy the needs of clients. We take an innovative approach to every project, make long-term investments in our relationships with clients and make deliveries and provide services at a high level of quality. The deployment of an integrated ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality and environmental management system in 2013 is clear evidence of that.
We deliver services and solutions to clients across Europe. Our satisfied customers include Volkswagen Slovakia, Siemens, Siprin, Ingart, Plastic Omnium, BEP Europe, Dürr, Benteler Automotive, Tower Automotive, Barzflex, IAC Group, Jaguar Land Rover Slovakia and many others.